Home Buying GuideOwning your dream home is as easy as 1-2-3.
Steps to owning a Robinsons Land Property
Buying a real estate property is one of the most significant purchases in a person’s life. Although the process might seem daunting at first, it can be a straight-forward and trouble-free process if you know the steps in making your dream home a reality.
The first thing you need to consider when buying a property is why you need to buy in the first place. Assess your needs and analyze the reasons for buying a real estate property. Is the property you’re going to purchase a family home, a half-way home during weekdays, a retirement home, or a second/weekend home in the suburbs?
Knowing your needs will help narrow down your options to a select few developments and focus your search for the perfect property.
Now that you have analyzed the reasons for purchasing a property, you can now confine your options to a handful of developments that answer those needs.
In Robinsons Land Corporation, choices that suit your different needs are made available.
- RLC properties are centrally located within central business districts for easy access to work, school and leisure.
- RLC offers comfortable and efficient unit and house spaces.
- RLC provides comprehensive amenities for rest and recreation in the comforts of your home
- RLC promises amazing value for money.
Robinsons Land is a trusted real estate developer with an outstanding repertoire of developments under its belt including 32 shopping malls, 57 residential buildings, 8 office buildings, 31 housing developments and 9 hotels all over the country.
We are one of the industry leaders when it comes to residential construction. All Robinsons Land developments are a testament to our consistency in quality and service, as well as our commitment to on time delivery of projects, innovation, and community-building.
Let us help you in making your real estate purchasing experience a trouble-free, uncomplicated and exciting experience.
Contact us through our hotline or through email for inquiries. You can also visit our showrooms or schedule a trip in order to experience what a Robinsons brand space is like. A qualified property agent from Robinsons Land can help you with the entire process, from inquiring about to purchasing your new dream home.
Find payment schemes that would suit you and research available financial options that are open to you. You can consult a property agent, a real estate seller or your bank, in order to find a suitable financing option that will suit your needs and budget.
Financing is also made possible through RLC accredited banks:
- Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Family Bank
- BPI Direct Savings Bank
- Robinsons Bank
A non-bank financing partner is also available:
- Home Funding, Inc.
To make the process of reserving and purchasing as hassle-free and fast as possible, make sure you are familiar with all the necessary documents and forms needed. Knowing what documents are necessary from you and that are needed from the bank, the real estate developer and other sources will help simplify purchase.
After preparation of documents, review of financing options, and selection of the property itself, you are now ready to buy your new property. Check out the steps below and make your dream home a reality.
- Fill out your Prospective Buyers Registration Sheet
- Submit reservation cheque to your agent and fulfill Combined Pro-forma Reservation Agreement (CPRA)
- Submission of the following requirements:
- 2 valid IDs
- Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS)
- Bank disclosure (for bank tie-up)
- Sign selected floor plan
- Pay down payment (1 month after Reservation Fee)
- Pay monthly amortizations (depends on the payment scheme)
- Pay retention and other fees
- Unit inspection
- Signing of Deed of Sale (DAS)
- Complete post-purchase procedures like:
- Payment of monthly amortizations
- Payment of retention
- Completion of requirements for moving-in (please refer to Turnover/Moving In section of FAQ)
- For other post-purchase procedures, please see FAQ
For more information, you can contact us through our hotline or through email. You can also contact your Robinsons Land agent for assistance.